my first photoshoot

The medium shot 

     



close up 



The long shot 







The dutch angle 







The low angle







The high angle









The extreme close up 







over the shoulder 




What went well?
I think that the pictures went well because they look like very nice and look really cool.

Which is your favourite photograph and why?

My favourite picture is the over the shoulder photo because it shows the person and where they are looking. But I think with the background being a little bit better would make it look better a little bit darker.

What did you find difficult?

I found that getting the camera focus and the brightness a bit darker would have been better but also if i could think of better ways to stand and look.

What do you need to improve on?

I need to improve on diffrent facial expressions and  better ways to stand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the lego movie: poster campaign

evaluating my sfx make-up